FlexGui is a new graphical interface running on NACHI`s robot controller. With FlexGui you can fast and easily create nice looking and intuitive user interfaces that are adapted to any operator`s skill.
- Make your own user interfaces by assembling graphical robot functions; Fidgets (“FlexGUI-Widgets”) onto your user screens.
- Assemble multiple User Screens for any purposes eg. program run, robot cell initialization, program testing and help functions.
- FlexGUI’s graphcical Belt technology provides good overview, and instant selection of Fidgets and User Screens.
- All functions are touch optimised. Drag and drop, flick to scroll, intelligent copy and paste, beautiful on-screen keyboard and much more.
- Multi language support gives you the opportunity to use your own language when making your user interfaces with FlexGUI.
Develop, manage and control with FlexGui Toolbox
The FlexGui software suite is packed with features that reduce the complexity of managing multiple robots, regardless of geographical distance between the integrator and the robot cell(s).
FlexGui Toolbox is an integrated development environment for FlexGui. It can be considered the hub of all your FlexGui enabled robots, with features for simulation, remote control and multirobot management. NACHI's FDonDesk simulation tool is also included, which results in a seamless transition from offline to online testing.