Download - FlexGui Examples
Please Note: All examples are included in the FlexGui Toolbox + FD on Desk for FlexGui package.
Click here for more information. The package also includes a guide on how to start all of the examples.
Disclaimer: Robot programs included in these examples have to be checked and verified before you run them in your own robot cell!
Example Project: Getting Started
This project shows one of the most simple interactions between a FlexGui UI and a robot program, and is featured in our Getting Started guide which can be found here. The project controls three cases in a robot program through three different means: Buttons, ComboBoxes and RadioButtons.
This project is a great place to start learning due to its simplicity.
FG-SLIM, Binding Syntax, Conditions, Labels, ComboBoxes, RadioButton, Buttons.
Example Project: Pick And Place
This project shows two examples of pick and place operations:
- An operation with interlocking depending on the current position of objects.
- An operation where amounts and destination of objects can be userspecified.
Pick and Place
Example Project: NACHIDraw
In this project, FlexGui controls a drawing operation. It draws three seperate logos at userspecified posisitions and at userspecified sizes. While the robot executes the order, FlexGui shows the progress of the drawing process of the respective logos.
This project has three screens:
- Info Screen - Information regarding initial setup
- Specification - Screen for selecting the order of the parameters
- Progress (hidden) - Progress-screen which is only accessible while the robot is executing an order.
FG-SLIM, Binding Syntax, Conditions, Subscriptions, VPATH, onRobotVariableChanged, onLoad, backgroundImage, hasScreenbelt = false, hasFidgetBelt = false, listedOnBelt = false, ProgressBar, ComboBoxes, RadioButton, Buttons.